Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gods plan for my life!

WOW!
God has changed my heart so so so much in the last 3 months.

God has put a huge passion on my heart recently and that is to go into ministry, so in order to do this with my whole heart and all of my attention i am leaving You are I Am.
It has been the hardest decision for me to make, but i know that it will be the right decision.

So in order to actually get into ministry i will be doing an internship at my church Eastside Apostolic next year, I can't wait its going to be super fun and really challenging. But im putting all my faith in God that he will show me the way!

I never ever thought i would ever want to go into ministry, I fully thought that Gods plan for me was to be in a band and tour and interact with kids and show people Gods love through music, But thats completly changed and now i fully beleive this is Gods plan for me.

I will try keep up to date with whats happening over new years and post lots of pics of the amazing road trips that we will be doing!

Peace YO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro
Cool blog, good way for me to find out heaps of things, like that you are doing the internship next year. That is friggen awesome. Are you going to be in the youth department?