Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My back hurts real bad!

So yesterday didn't go to well!
i ended up going home early cause my back was really really sore.
so i went to the doctor and they couldn't put it on ACC cause i was honest and said i didn't no how it happened haha
then i went and got a blood test to make sure I'm not lacking anything, and i didn't get a x-ray cause I'm poor and it would cost like $100 cause its not on ACC!
so I'm waiting to get a letter to go in to get one at the hospital.

so i have been taking lots of pain killers because it hurts real bad!
and i didn't go to work today, and im bored out of my freaking mind!!!

3 comments:

.Laura. said...

aww josh!!! you poor thing!! have you tried voltaren?? that helps sometimes...

oh_ayla said...

oh dear, that sounds horrible! hope it gets better fasy.

you can do it on your homepage, click 'add' and put in my url.

:)

chrissybizzle said...

awh josh.. go to the chiropractor! they are better then doctors! and waaaay cheaper, $35.. theresone near church that i go to.. laura goes there too :)